Right-To-Know Request

-A A +A

To request public records, please fill out the Standard Right-To-Know Request Form, and mail it to:

   Right-To-Know Officer

18 Western Avenue, Suite A

Brookville, PA 15825



To appeal denial of a Right-To-Know Request, fill out the Right-To-Know Law Appeal of Denial, Partial Denial, or Deemed Denial Form, and mail it to:

                               Pennsylvania Office of Open Records

Commonwealth Keystone Building

400 North Street, 4th Floor

Harrisburg, PA 17120-0225

Syndicate content