In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, familiar status sexual orientation, and reprisal. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs).
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda/gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866)632-9992 to request a form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washing D.D. 20250-9410, by fax (202)690-7442 or email at Program.Intake@usda.gov.
- Agriculture and Your Drinking Water
- Direct Bill Pay Application
- Drop by Drop - Water Conservation
- Equal Opportunity
- How Do I Check for Leaks?
- It's time for spring hydrant flushing. Please see the attached schedule.
- Paperless Statements Form
- Proper Disposal of Household Hazardous Waste
- Proper Disposal of Pharmaceuticals
- Protecting Your Drinking Water
- Septic Systems Care and Maintenance
- Smoke - Dye Testing Application
- Tips for Residential Heating Oil Tank Owners
- Water Conservation Tips