Customers wishing to be placed on the agenda to talk about a topic of concern should call (814) 849-5320 by the Friday preceding an Authority Board meeting.
The Brookville Municipal Authority is a five member body appointed by Borough Council to staggered five-year terms. The Authority and its personnel are responsible for the water and waste water treatment operations of the Borough and other local jurisdictions. The Authority is also responsible for overseeing the maintenance and repair of the system’s extensive infrastructure. The Authority is charged with the financial management of the water and sewer system and with the establishment of the water and sewer rates. This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
|Dana D. Shick||Administrative Manager||(814) 849-5321|
|James Dennison, Esq.||Borough/Authority Solicitor||(814) 849-1237|
- Agriculture and Your Drinking Water
- Direct Bill Pay Application
- Drop by Drop - Water Conservation
- Equal Opportunity
- How Do I Check for Leaks?
- It's time for spring hydrant flushing. Please see the attached schedule.
- Paperless Statements Form
- Proper Disposal of Household Hazardous Waste
- Proper Disposal of Pharmaceuticals
- Protecting Your Drinking Water
- Septic Systems Care and Maintenance
- Smoke - Dye Testing Application
- Tips for Residential Heating Oil Tank Owners
- Water Conservation Tips
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Closed: Saturdays, Sundays, New Year's Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
News & Announcements
- Online Bill Pay is up and running for Brookville Municipal Authority water/sewer customers!
- Brookville Municipal Authority is now proud to offer the option of Paperless Billing Statements! Please read the attached information.
- Brookville Municipal Authority is in the process of updating all water meters with new radio read meters.
- Visit us on Facebook!
- Brookville's Municipal Authority is pleased to announce that Direct Bill Pay is now available.